the one question

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

aleksey

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
5 nov 2006
Hello!
I am sorry, but I don't speak by Netherland's or German language unfortunately...
but I have one question, and I hope you'll help me:
I've visited Amsterdam last septembre, and now I'm trying to find a information about Heineken bar on the Rokin canel (http://www.aleksrom.net/Photo2006/thumbs/HeinekenBar.jpg) - the fax-number or e-mail...
I understand, it's must be a strange, but I have thought that it will be better ask about it at the forum...I'll be very grateful to you if you will help me...
I placed the question here because photo is my hobby, and I would like to present to you some of my pictures:

also, you're welcome to read about my little voyage http://www.aleksrom.net/Eurotrip2006.html and to see other photo galleries on www.aleksrom.net

Thank you!

Laatst bewerkt:
Nice site, nice pictures! I didn't find an exact address of the "Heineken Bar" you are looking for.
Mind you, Heineken Bar is also a way of decorating and styling the interior of a bar.
Here you'll find all the bars and café's of Amsterdam. And if you want to have a look and search at the Heineken Company, just click here. (They'll give you the age check.) Good luck!

Nice site, nice pictures! I didn't find an exact address of the "Heineken Bar" you are looking for.
Mind you, Heineken Bar is also a way of decorating and styling the interior of a bar.
Here you'll find all the bars and café's of Amsterdam. And if you want to have a look and search at the Heineken Company, just click here. (They'll give you the age check.) Good luck!

Thanks very much!
Unfortunately I do not know streets of the crossroads, I know only that the bar at the corner of the house noted on the picture...

and Thanks for references!

Well, your map is rather small. ;) But as far as I can sort it out, it must be at the corner of the Rokin and the Grimburgwal.
I'm sorry, I can't help you any further. :confused:

So you've found it? Lucky for you. I just stumbled on the info, that at first the crossroad is called Langebrugsteeg before it changes in Grimburgwal.
But no need for it anymore, is it? :)

Laatst bewerkt:
So you've found it? Lucky for you. I just stumbled on the info, that at first the crossroad is called Langebrugsteeg before it changes in Grimburgwal.
But no need for it anymore, is it? :)

No, I didn't found it...I've just thanked you :) in the previous message...
Now, I'm looking througth the www.channels.nl/amsterdam/all_cafes.html

probably it's a Grimburgwal, but I'm not assured....

Laatst bewerkt:
No, I didn't found it...I've just thanked you :) in the previous message...
Now, I'm looking througth the www.channels.nl/amsterdam/all_cafes.html

probably it's a Grimburgwal, but I'm not I am not assured....

This is one floor cafe at a corner of a building (right side of the building), on which roof an inscription-advertising "Heineken"...a window of the bar looks on the channel where park walking boats, and also on narrow street along the narrow channel...it's near from Grimburgwal 2....

Laatst bewerkt:
Here I am again. I only found "Gasthuys, Café 't", AKA :Café 't Gasthuys, at Grimburgwal 7, Amsterdam.

Look for yourself.

thanks Boeing_737!
The main problem is in the name of the street, on the image the street is represented by green color:
HeinekenBar2.jpg

I think the detailed card of Amsterdam is necessary to me...

thank you Boeing_737 for the help, and I hope you like my little story about voyage.. http://www.aleksrom.net/Eurotrip2006.html

thanks Boeing_737!
The main problem is in the name of the street, on the image the street is represented by green color:
I think it's "Oude Turfmarkt".
attachment.php

Bijlagen

• oude turfmarkt.jpg
    oude turfmarkt.jpg
    60,1 KB · Weergaven: 183
Laatst bewerkt:
I think it's "Oude Turfmarkt".

it also is that place by the card... I have found in the list of all Amsterdam's cafe only one name - Muntje Café 't...there is it I think..
I just whant to say "thanks" to bar's employees...they have help me when I was in Amsterdam...
I've writed about it here http://www.aleksrom.net/Eurotrip2006.html (part of Amsterdam)

Boeing_737, crash thank you very much! I'm very grateful to you!

Hi everyone!
I have decided to restore this thread just because I'm going to visit Amsterdam in May.
first of all - sorry me, I can speek only by English or French (last worse).
and I'm wondering about what better to do:
ten days in May Ill spend in the North of Germany - Dusseldorf, and I want to come for a day to Amsterdam. I would spend more time with big pleasure there, but hotels are very expensive...and 'the one quastion' - whether there are some body who offers a lodging for the night? maybe a special service?

probably I should to ask on other forum, but because of the language I use this...

thanks. Aleksey.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan