Joomla, whmcs en bridge problem (ENGLISH)

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

harriej

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
5 jul 2007
Hello,

I am trying really hard to make this bridge work out for me.
First off all the script had a lot of easy bugs to be fixed those are mainly solved.
Still 1 remains:

Strict Standards: Declaration of JbridgeControllerWhitelist:: display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy:: display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /home/DOMAIN/public_html/new/administrator/components/com_jbridge/controllers/whitelist.php on line 15

For the rest it should be working perfectly in Joomla side, plugin installed, urls are rewriting to WHMCS, the component have all on yes, as well in WHMCS.

Now in WHMCS I cannot make a connection with Joomla. Here is the case, the Joomla is set on a sub-domain. And with the system url do I have to put there the Administrator folder link of the Joomla? This returns to me that the {"status":false,"message":"You can't acces with the user group."} while it is in Super Users group and set in english the site as wel as the admin section.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong here?

ANTWOORDEN IN NL KAN OOK!

Aangezien dit een Nederlands forum is lijkt het mij verstandiger dat je de vraagstelling in het Nederlands plaatst (Daarvoor kun je gewoon je bericht aanpassen) ;)

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Steun Ons

Nieuwste berichten

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan