.cda probleem wmp 10

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

rogus

Nieuwe gebruiker
Lid geworden
22 apr 2006
Ik heb een probleempje met .cda extensies.
Ik kan ze wel afspelen met wmp 9, maar niet met wmp 10.
Dan krijg ik alleen maar ruis te horen.
Ik heb deze muziek met Feurio op cd gezet, en ze spelen wel gewoon af op elke cd-speler.
Mis ik soms een of andere codec????????

Wie kan mij hiermee helpen?

Misschien heb je hier wat aan?

Why can't I play CDA files?

The .cda (CD Audio Track) file isn't registered to be opened by Windows Media Player. You can register the Player to play CDA files by doing the following:

1. In Control Panel, open Folder Options.

2. In the Folder Options dialog box, click the File Types tab.

3. In the Registered file types list, scroll down to the CDA extension to see which program is registered to open the file type. The associated program, shown in the following Details for 'CDA' extension area, should open whenever you place a CD in your CD drive or when you double-click a CDA file. If no program is displayed, register the Player by completing this procedure.

4. In the Details for 'CDA' extension area, click the Change button.

5. In the Open With dialog box, select Windows Media Player as the program that you want to use to open CDA files.

6. Make sure that the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box is selected.

Note that the actual music tracks on a CD are usually WAV files that you can't see; the CDA files on a CD act as a table of contents for software that "point" to these hidden music tracks. If the Player is registered to open CDA files, but you still can't play the CD, the CD may not have been created using CD-burning software (that is, the CDA files, but not the music files, were copied to the CD). Bron

Thanks Gezina, but it did not work.
I think you are wright about wav files, maybe because I used Feurio to burn,
I will use Nero from now one

Thanks again for the reply

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Steun Ons

Nieuwste berichten

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan