agenda ziggo mail (via outlook) van mijn PC op mijn smartphone zetten

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

gerard69

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
26 jan 2002
Hoe zet ik mijn agenda ziggo mail (via outlook) van mijn PC op mijn smartphone ?

Op mijn smartphone heb ik reeds mijn ziggo-mail (onder outlook) gezet. Dat gaat goed.
Maar... mijn agenda op mijn PC zie ik (nog) niet op mijn smartphone.

Is dit wel mogelijk?

Huawei P30 Pro Smartphone

Ik ga dit nader bekijken! Ik kwam er met de huidige info / "oplossingen" nog niet uit.
Bedankt alvast.

ik heb een Huawei P30 Pro Smartphone

Laatst bewerkt:
Worked fine in the beginning, now it does not sync automatically anymore. I have to do it manually every day. Pretty dissapointing.
It was working great before but now it doesn't sync my calendar and tasks any more. And there ware no changes made on the server or on the phone settings.

enkele recensies inzake CalDAV-Sync

Ik heb de app "CalenderSync" inmiddels op mijn mobiel staan. Eens kijken of ik er uit kom...

De app "CalenderSync" ( 9,50 euro) :
ik kreeg op mijn vraag HOE een en ander in te stellen onderstaand (uitgebreid) antwoord (echter, nog géén positief resultaat opgeleverd; ik vraag nog 'hoe nu verder')

Onderstaand de instructie:
a sync with Ziggo should be possible. Here is a guide how to set it up. If you have questions along the way do let me know.

1) Start CalendarSync
2) Press on the 2. button from the top (Configure automatically synced calendars)
3) In the middle of the screen there is an area with the description "Access Mode". Ensure that there "Access Mode: Caldav, for designated calendar servers" is selected (its the default option)

4) Choose the assisted configuration (third button from the bottom)
5) Confirm that you have chosen the correct access mode (for your server CalDAV is the correct one)

6) Select unknown/Not at the list and then press the "Continue with the Configuration" Button at the bottom. You could also choose the entry that matches your server/system and get some further assistance, but as we have the complete URL already we can also type it in directly which you can do by choosing "Unknown/Not at the list".

7) Fill in the url => https://sync.ziggo.nl/caldav
8) Select Press to Enter Login Credentials and enter
i) the username - which should be your ziggo mail address => xxxxxxx@ziggo.nl
ii) the the password for your ziggo account

Note, the https (note the s at the end) at the URL is important. Please ensure that on the left side of the URL textbox https is selected.

9) Press on the Continue and Test The Configuration button
10) Select Search available calendars

11) You will now see your calendars - why will be already selected by the app

12) Press the "Configure selected calendars" button at the bottom to configure them

The configuration is finished.

To sync, you can:
a) Start manual syncs (top most button on the start screen -> Sync Configured Calendar Now)
b) Enable the automatic sync at the app preferences

Note, both ways can be combined.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Steun Ons

Nieuwste berichten

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan