Fout melding 1053

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

eus18

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
25 feb 2008
Heb problemen met het installleren van mijn printer. Krijg de volgende melding "Kan de Print Spooler-service op Lokale computer niet starten. Fout 1053: De service heeft de start- of stuur opdracht niet op de juiste wijze beantwoord".
Heb computer met CCleuaner reeds opgeschoont. Ook gegeven of de printer automatisch zou moeten opstraten bij het starten van de printer. Dit klopt.
Gedaan vorlgens"Start - Uitvoeren - typ services.msc <enter> en scroll naar de service Printer Spooler.
Het opstarttype daarvan hoort Automatisch te zijn en hij hoort Gestart te zijn. Aanpassen kan door dubbelklikken op die regel.

Iemand een idee wat en hoe dit probleem op te lossen?

Printer zit goed aangesloten. Kan wel scannen.

Hallo Eus18,

Installeer de printerdrivers opnieuw, dat is mijn idee.

Groeten,

Kijk eens naar deze stappen m.b.t. een probleem met de Printer Spooler:

The fix: Getting the spooler to start!

This seems to be a very common issue on Windows 7 caused by a recent "Important" update within the late March/early April period. I discovered the fix for this while working on a clients machine and noticed something abnormal in that the Print Spooler wasn't actually the Print Spooler anymore which is why it wouldn't start. Now that our team have fixed just under 20 machines using this process I'm pretty confident it is the workaround solution until a future WSUS update corrects this properly. This is still speculation at this stage since so far logfiles haven't really provided much help in troubleshooting this further and it may be unrelated to a KB from Windows Update.

I'm still trying to determine the actual update from Windows Update that caused the issue to notify Microsoft of the bug however the problem goes something like this:

Determining if this is the cause on your computer.

Check in %windir%\system32 (C:\Windows\System32) for the existence of spoolsv.exe.org and spoolsv.exe

If they both exist then it is likely the following issue.

Compare the file size of spoolsv.exe

Sometimes the real spoolsv.exe will be named spoolsv.exe.org [545KB] and in the place of spoolsv.exe place will actually be a 41KB file posing as the print spooler. I'm guessing the system backed up the original spooler at some point and replaced it accidently with something else. spoolsv.exe should be the 545KB file at this stage.

Correcting the problem

Step 1: Rename spoolsv.exe to spoolsv.bak

Step 2: Rename spoolsv.exe.org to spoolsv.exe

Renaming spoolsv.exe.org here is a little more tricky as it requires changing the file ownership from TrustedInstaller to the Administrator Group and giving the group full write permissions for the file. This likely has security implications so it's recommended to revert the permissions after the file is renamed.

By changing the Ownership of the file from TrustedInstaller to Administrator then enabling Full Modify for the Administrator Group you can swap the files over by renaming and correct this issue.

I usually rename spoolsv.exe to spoolsv.bak and then rename spoolsv.exe.org to become the actual spoolsv.exe.

Step 3:

Start the print spooler via Services (services.msc) or at the command prompt using net start spooler.

Sinds gisteren.

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Was een virus. Heb windows opnieuw geinstalleerd.
Ga nu alles op nieuw installeren.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan