Looking for Dutch Translator! Can you help me?

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Rabbit7

Nieuwe gebruiker
Lid geworden
18 jul 2011
Hello computer community

I am a hobby programmer in VB and am now seeking someone who can translate me a small program. It is a webradio-gadget in Html with JavaScript and VB Script. I have listed the expressions in an Excel spreadsheet and translatet from German to French, Italian and English. Now I would be delighted if someone could translate the 150 expressions into Dutch.
Because it is freeware, I unfortunately can not pay for it, it's only to make accessible to as many users as well (Dutch included)

I look forward to positive responses

Rabbit7

Hallo PC-gemeinde

Ich bin Hobbyprogrammierer in VB und suche nun jemanden, der mir ein kleines Programm übersetzen kann. Es handelt sich um ein Webradio-gadget in Html mit Javasript und VB-Script. Ich habe die Ausdrücke in einer Exceltabelle aufgeführt und von Deutsch nach Französisch, Italienisch und Englisch übersetzt. Nun würde ich mich freuen, wenn jemand die ca. 150 Ausdrücke nach Holländisch übersetzen könnte.
Da es sich um Freeware handelt, kann ich leider nichts dafür bezahlen; es geht lediglich darum, dass Programm möglichst vielen Benutzern zugänglich zu machen (natürlich auch den Holländern)

Ich freue mich auf positive Antworten

Rabbit7

Hi,
i have some spare time this week so i will help you with translating the expressions.

you can send it to FTWLTG at gmail dot com

There's already a volunteer. So I'll just add my two cents. When translating text for software, it's usually a good idea to tell the translator how much space there is for the translated text. I've seen many times that the translation is unreadable because it doesn't fit the object that the text is displayed on.

Hello

Thanks for your answers. The space of the expressions is a known problem and we will check every expression in every language.

Greets

Rabbit7

Maybe you can give them the program as well? So they can check if the translation fits? If not, it may be wise to add a font size to the translation.
F.ex. I make my translations of my programs in a INI file. And I add Lbl1=TEXT HERE and then Lbl1_fnt=9 and when it does not fit you can just change the font size to 8 or any other size.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Steun Ons

Nieuwste berichten

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan