Nero accepteert bijgeleverde serial niet

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

TheMax

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
18 jun 2007
Ik heb de trial gedownload van nero.com maar als ik hem probeer te installeren met de bijgeleverde serial zegt hij dat die verlopen is.

bvb :thumb:

Dan Nero Bellen/Mailen met de opmerking dat deze serial verlopen is

Heel raar en ik zou een mail naar Nero doen want dit is niet in de haak.
Al eens helemaal verwijderd en opnieuw geïnstalleerd en dan je code invoeren?

Heel raar en ik zou een mail naar Nero doen want dit is niet in de haak.
Al eens helemaal verwijderd en opnieuw geïnstalleerd en dan je code invoeren?

Nee, dit accepteren van de serial is ín de installatie. Ik heb wel een keer geprobeert om hem opnieuw te downloaden maar dat werkte niet. Maar ik zal ze inderdaad maar 's mailen.

Lijkt mij het beste. Tot zover ik weet is de service wel okay van hun....

Dit is wat ik terug heb gekregen, dus ik wacht inderdaad nog op antwoord

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
asknet Electronic Business Solutions Aktiengesellschaft - Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3 - 76131 Karlsruhe Germany
management board: Gerald Prior (CEO), Dr. Dietmar Waudig, Michael Konrad
chairman of the supervisory board: Dr. Joachim Bernecker
register court: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 108713

Subject
I downloaded you Nero 8 trial and I received the serial via my mail. Ok so I ...

Discussion Thread
Response (René Tschirner) 15/09/2008 10.05 AM
Dear Max,

Thank you very much for contacting the Asknet Customer Service Center. The company Asknet AG is responsible for everything around the online purchasing process. Therefore, our Customer Service Center's task is to help you with any questions related to ordering online.

Questions relating to the use of the Software you bought lie within the responsibility of the technical support department of the software publisher/ vendor themselves.

Therefore, we have forwarded your request to the technical support department of the software publisher. A technical support agent from the software publisher will get in touch with you and will answer your question.

You can also find the details of the technical support department under the FAQ "Technical Support" in our Self-Service Portal for future reference.

With best regards,

Customer Service, asknet AG
Customer (Max) 13/09/2008 02.34 PM
I downloaded you Nero 8 trial and I received the serial via my mail. Ok so I thought I'll install it but when I tried to install it, he wouldn't accept my serial I received via mail.
Thanks.

PS: The serial is:

Laatst bewerkt:
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan