Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Floes3

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
19 sep 2010
Hallo,

Ik wil een stuurprogramma installeren voor mijn telefoon

als ik bij apparaatbeheer op stuurprogramma's bijwerken klik gebeurd er helemaal niets..
overigens bij geen een driver.

iemand hier ook last van gehad?
iemand die hier iets van af weet?

Graag zie ik uw reactie!

Windows 8.1

Mvg,

Floes

Original posted by JonW_2012
I am trying to install the drivers for Arduino. Windows does not automatically install the driver when I plug this device into the usb port. So, per the Arduino instructions, I went to device manager, selected the Arduino Uno under Other Devices, and then tried to start the Update Driver... wizard. However, it won't start.

Zelfde probleem dus.

Original posted by JonW_2012
So today I tried again opening Device Manager, and still could not do anything when I clicked Update Driver Software.

BUT, I then tried a different approach and was able to do it. Here are the steps I took:
Opened Control Panel
Searched for "Update"
The second result was Device Manager with a sub listing of "Update device drivers"
I clicked this link and it opened Device Manager - I thought, well that's no help, but I was wrong
This time, when I clicked Update Driver Software, it worked!! The Update Driver wizard opened and I was able to browse to the Arduino drivers folder.
heeft voor mij ook geholpen!
Telefoon drivers zijn up to date :)

thanks Mik voor je reactie :D
Bron

Je kunt je vraag zelf op "opgelost" zetten rechtsboven in je beginposting. :thumb:

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan