Xs4all

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Zygomar

Nieuwe gebruiker
Lid geworden
8 apr 2005
First of all, I am sorry I don't speak Dutch. Actually, mijn Nederlands is slecht !

I have an issue with an Internet provider which is XS4ALL and I am looking for help as I don't know what to do.

I lived in the Netherlands for a couple of years. And took first a dialup subscription with XS4ALL and then converted into an ADSL account.

When I moved back to my country in August 2004, I asked XS4ALL to disconnect my account. I followed the process. Did it twice. Sent registered letters. Called them many times.

But nothing happened and I still paid until January 2005. I thought it was over. But then my bank account was debited from XS4ALL and this time for a dialup account from March to May 2005. Which of course I am not using at all.

I don't understand. I don't know what to do with them. I feel very frustrated of course.

Would you please help me. Thank you very very much. Met grote dank.

Hello
First I want to say that my English is not very good.

I Think you should have to contact XS4All again. They are the only one who can disconnect your account. Explain what happened and tell them your problem.

Contact them again and again.
That's the only solution I'm afraid.
They are the only one who can sourt this out.

Order your bank to book back the money to your account each time a booking take place and inform xs4all once more.

I need some additional information please.

What is the date your adsl account started en what is the exact procedure you have followed ?

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan