Citrix online plug-in

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

bhofkens

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
19 jan 2008
Geachte mevrouw/meneer,

We hebben op het werk een aantal Windows 7 en Windows vista PC. We werken via een (d.m.v. citrix online plugin v.12) online systeem in Amsterdam met de diverse applicaties echter kunnen we alleen de schijf benaderen op de PC lokaal zelf en niet de netwerkschijven op server(lokaal) waar documenten staan die men regelmatig nodig heeft, die staat ook lokaal hier. Kan er via de regedit en/of via een ini file dit beïnvloeden.

Weet iemand een oplossing?

je zal waarschijneljik de schijven moeten gaan indexeren voor alleer je er toegang zal tot hebben

Als ik even mag inbreken: Lijkt me onmogelijk iets met indexatie te maken te hebben.
Als alain1988 me een bron van informatie kan laten zien waar het beschikbaar krijgen van lokaal gekoppelde netwerkschijven in een Citrix sessie via indexering mogelijk wordt, dan is het een ander verhaal.

Tijs.

PROCEDURE

To copy files from your Citrix Session to your Local PC/Desktop, follow these steps:

From your Citrix desktop, double click the "My Computer" icon. Note that the "My Computer" icon may be renamed to the server name
Navigate to the file you want to copy inside of your Citrix session
Right-Click the file and select "Copy"
Go back to the "My Computer" icon and double click it once again
You will now notice that in the "Network Drives" section, a list of drives that are actually your LOCAL PC drives
The C$ drive - This is your local PC C: drive
The D$ drive - This is your local PC D: drive
The E$ drive - This is your local PC E: drive
The F$ drive - This is your local PC F: drive
And so on...

If you want to connect to your local PC's C: drive, just double click the "C$ on 'Client'" icon
You will now see the folders refreshed in your window to show your local PC's C: drive
You can now pick a folder on the local PC C: drive and copy your file into that folder. To do so, Right-Click in the folder where you want to copy the file to and select "Paste" option to paste the file FROM CITRIX TO YOUR LOCAL PC
On your local PC, you can now navigate to the location you decided to copy the file to and you will be able to see the copied file there.
NOTE: Depending on the speed of your internet connection and the size of the file, the transfer speed may vary.

To copy files to your Citrix Session from your Local PC/Desktop, follow these steps:

From your Citrix desktop, double click the "My Computer" icon. Note that the "My Computer" icon may be renamed to the server name
You will now notice that in the "Network Drives" section, a list of drives that are actually your LOCAL PC drives
The C$ drive is your local PC C: drive
The D$ drive is your local PC D: drive
The E$ drive is your local PC E: drive
The F$ drive is your local PC F: drive
And so on...
If you want to connect to your local PC's C: drive, just double click the "C$ on 'Client'" icon
Navigate to the file you want to copy on your local PC
Right-Click the file and select "Copy"
Now within your Citrix desktop, Right-Click your Citrix desktop and select "Paste"
The file should now be copied onto your Citrix desktop
You can now move it anywhere you want to store it poperly within the Citrix environment
NOTE: Depending on the speed of your internet connection and the size of the file, the transfer speed may vary.

Wat jij beschrijft is het kopiëren van lokaal aangesloten fysieke schijven naar een Citrix sessie.
Maar lees wat de TS ook toegankelijk wil hebben in de Citrix sessie: de netwerkschijven op server(lokaal)
Oftewel: Niet alleen de lokaal aangesloten memory-sticks en partities op de eigen harde schijven, maar ook de schijfletters van het werkstation die verwijzen naar een gedeelde map op een server

Tijs.

Wat tijs bedoeld is mijn vraag. Kan dit?

Ik zie wel een file met de info: WFCLIENT.INI - CITRIX ICA Client Configuration File
daar kan ik de com1 t/m 5 instellen

Laatst bewerkt:
Waarschijnlijk gaan we over op Ubuntu wegens dat Windows Vista zeer traag is en het is gratis.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan