• Privacywetgeving
    Het is bij Helpmij.nl niet toegestaan om persoonsgegevens in een voorbeeld te plaatsen. Alle voorbeelden die persoonsgegevens bevatten zullen zonder opgaaf van reden verwijderd worden. In de vraag zal specifiek vermeld moeten worden dat het om fictieve namen gaat.

Documenten op netwerk worden niet vertouwd

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Atwist

Terugkerende gebruiker
Lid geworden
24 jan 2006
Besturingssysteem
Wndows 10
Office versie
Hallo
Ik heb van de week mijn NAS server geinstalleerd geen probleem, behalve dat Excel en Word mijn schijf cq Netwerk map niet vertrouw.
Heb veel Excel sheets met macro's die normaal altijd opstarten als ik een sheet open,
Heb al van alles geprobeerd bij opties en vertrouwenscentrum maar ik blijf het probleem houden.

Heeft iemand nog tips.

Alvast een goed uiteinde en de beste wensen voor 2023

Heb je het adres van die NAS als driveletter of UNC pad opgenomen in de Vertrouwde locaties, incl. submappen en daar aangevinkt dat Vertrouwde locaties in het netwerk zijn toegestaan?

Hallo Ed

De NAS heeft een IP Adres en de mappen een naam zie afbeelding.

Bijlagen

• 2022-12-31_18h37_08.jpg
    2022-12-31_18h37_08.jpg
    11 KB · Weergaven: 43
Hang er eens een drive letter aan.

Dat adres is dus het UNC pad, dus incl. die \\ aan het begin.
Die mag je ook gebruiken in plaats van een driveletter.

Heb het nu eens met een driver letter geprobeerd, dit werkt ook niet.

Bijlagen

• 2022-12-31_19h32_16.jpg
    2022-12-31_19h32_16.jpg
    62,3 KB · Weergaven: 32
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ectory-a/3b617b1e-8f60-4cfd-b1a3-e42bf6fe7bf8
Laatste bijdrage in dit topic en aan het eind staat:
However, bottom line is - this now works.
Succes of het bij jou ook werkt..

[FONT=&amp]This evening I was once again searching for advice on the problem and came across this thread, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_other-mso_2010/adding-a-mapped-network-drive-to-the-office-2010/ef12d2c6-4b55-42fe-b28c-527d8da6d6fb[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]And although this didn't directly solve the problem, I was able to follow one of the suggestions in that thread [launch Access using "run as Administrator"] and I rather fell through this to the solution.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]When I had been manually entering the path to the network folder in my Trusted Locations field, I had been using a path name that was configured in exactly the way that Microsoft Windows Explorer "sees" the folder. That is to say that the path name appears as:-[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"T:\Data\Office Files\Microsoft Access"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Where T: is my assigned drive letter, and this is in turn mapped [in Windows Explorer] as "\\192.168.1.42\Public"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Now, the interesting thing here is that the "Public" suffix [which is the way that QNAP "presents" or "exposes" the named share that it is hosting, is actually truncated by Windows Explorer, invisibly. So what you end up seeing, once you've made that initial map, is as I represented it above - i.e. "T:\Data\..."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]OK, I bet you can see where this is going...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I went back in to Trust Center, to Trusted Locations, to my existing mapped entry for this network share... I changed the entry from this:-[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]\\TS670\Data\[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]to this[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]\\TS670\Public\Data\[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]and, hey presto, everything now works... As a sort-of extra tip, I mention that I "fell through" to this solution - and this is because what I was actually able to do this time around was:-[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]1. Run Access as Administrator[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2. Open Trust Center[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3. Select "Trusted Locations"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]4. Single-Click my "User Location" entry for the NAS box, then click "Modify..."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]5. Ignore the "Path" value, even though it is possible to hand-hack it here, and instead click "Browse"...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]6. Realise that, as Administrator, I can no longer "see" my 2 QNAP network drives [which I map as Q: and T:], presumably because that mapping is done under my default, non-Administrator ID, and I am currently running Access as "Administrator" ...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]7. Instead go to "Network"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]8. Double-click the "server" icon for the relevant NAS box...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]9. Find the 5 shares that I have configured on the NAS, and pick the relevant one...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]10. Pick the "Data" folder within that network share, to at least put *some* limitations on the extent of the trust...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]11. Save and quit access[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]12. Re-launch access as a non-Administrator user, and observe that I get full access to the file, without the annoying warning...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This is, I hope you'll agree, a pretty convoluted set of steps. It is made all the more interesting/frustrating/difficult by virtue of the fact that when mapping directly to the NAS via Windows Explorer, something in the way that Explorer "displays" that network drive actually suppresses the "Public" part of the network share.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In this instance, my familiarity with Windows and my willingness to simply jump into the text box and manually enter the pathname was actually the cause of the process failing to map.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]However, I will not accept that as the problem here. Rather, the actual problem is the completely useless error message issues by Access, which suggests that the issue is a security problem and not because it can't find the folder. I suspect but don't know that the programmer who coded the error condition presumed that if they were unable to find a folder as entered, it was because they did not have permission to view it - and so defined the error accordingly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]However, bottom line is - this now works.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I do hope that anyone else who hits this is going to be able to find and follow this explanation of the fix.[/FONT]

Helaas werkt dit ook niet

Alles stap voor stap gedaan maar krijg ook dan de melding dat het niet kan.

Bijlagen

• 2022-12-31_19h32_16.jpg
    2022-12-31_19h32_16.jpg
    62,3 KB · Weergaven: 22
Welk SMB protocol gebruik je?

Goedemorgen Aar

Als eerste de aller beste wensen voor 2023.

Mijn Nas werkt met SMB-1 heb geen andere opties, behalve dan FTP en SSH.

Heeft iemand nog tips voor dit probleem

Heb je het vinkje wel aan staan in vertrouwenscentrum dat je netwerklocaties mag vertrouwen?

Hallo Jan Karel Pieterse,

Deze staat aan.

Heb volgens mij alle instellingen al gehad.

Kun je een schermafdruk hiervan plaatsen ?

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan