msvcrt.dll beschadigd?

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

pdelleman

Gebruiker
Lid geworden
8 sep 2000
Bij het opstarten van een bepaalde applicatie op mijn notebook krijg ik de melding Sscamera (= een programmatje om een kleine camera te starten) caused an error in msvcrt.dll.

Mijn vermoeden is dat het bestandje beschadigd is. Ik heb een nieuwe versie van de dll-site gedownload, maar als ik 'm in de Windows system map wil zetten krijg ik de melding dat-ie al in gebruik is en dat dat dus niet mogelijk is.

Heeft iemand een idee? Alvast dank voor het meedenken

Probeer het bestand eens in de veilige modus

Ook in safe-modus is het niet mogelijk om het bestandje te plaatsen.

De library van MS ben ik aan het doorworstelen, maar is voor mij als leek wel ingewikkeld.

Nog eenvoudiger suggesties (en al bedankt voor de vorige...)

library-update van MS inmiddels ook geinstalleerd, maar levert helaas geen oplossing.

nog andere ideeen?

Perform the following if you are running Windows Millennium Edition (ME):

1. From the Start menu, choose Run.

2. Type "Msconfig" and then press ENTER.

3. The System Configuration Utility displays. Activate the Extract File button.

4. Specify Msvcrt.dll as the file you want to restore and then activate the Start button.

5. In the Restore From box, specify the location of your Windows Millennium Edition (ME) CD.

NOTE: If you have an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) installation of Windows ME, the Windows installation files may be stored in the following location: C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\INSTALL

6. In the Save File In box, type "C:\" and then activate the OK button. You receive the following message:

Extract File

The destination folder c:\ does not exist. Do you want to create it?

7. Activate the Yes button and then press ENTEtR to activate the OK button.

8. Repeat steps 3-6, but substitute Msvcirt.dll for Msvcrt.dll.

9. Insert your Windows ME Startup disk, restart the computer, and then select Minimal Boot on the Microsoft Windows Millennium Startup Menu that appears.

10. At the command prompt, type: "rename C:\Windows\System\Msvcrt.dll Msvcrt.old" and then press ENTER.

11. Type "rename C:\Windows\System\Msvcirt.dll Msvcirt.old" and then press ENTER.

12. Type "copy C:\Msvcrt.dll C:\Windows\System" and then press ENTER.

13. Type "copy C:\Msvcirt.dll C:\Windows\System" and then press ENTER.

14. Remove the Windows ME Startup disk, and then restart the computer.

Groetjes,
Bennie

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan