programming in T.A.R.G.E.T.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

LanceOfLoft

Nieuwe gebruiker
Lid geworden
7 feb 2014
Hello,

I've been reading the TARGET manuals for a few months now, and writing some script on paper.
The TARGET manual claims it is based on C
I don't know if this goes for the 100% or so, but I am in no position to check this out.
If anybody is curious, or needs to know in order to answer my following question to their best, here is the link to the download of the program TARGET, and it's manuals.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=3&pid=311&cid=5

First I had to read the (on the bottom of that page)
[User manual (English) - v1.6] 1.7 MB
in order to understand the next manual
[Script Editor basics - v1.5] 700 KB
to program my joysticks the way I want them to work in a game.

Months of work, and now I start to seem to have some lack of knowledge/knowhows..

TARGET makes one virtual joystick of my two physical ones. Some games only want to see one joystick. And so TARGET is helping me out in this.
In order to create quickkeys of a game to buttons on the base of my joysticks (I wanted my keybord out of the game entirelly), I am mapkeying the letters of my keybord to the base buttons of my joysticks, and so whit TARGET running it tells the game what letters it sends if I push this and that base button.

Very handy.
And I am assigning letters to base buttons in a macro, so when I use the same base buttons for roughly the same function in the other game, I only have to make another macro, and not re-write the whole script.

The problem is... I am using letters. There is simply not another option to create enough quickkey option ingame if I only use DX buttons. DX has got limits. And I can not assign DX numbers ingame. I cán with letters.

En aangezien blijkt dat we op een Nederlandse site zitten doe ik de rest maar door in het Nederlands :)

Er ontstaat een probleem op het moment dat ik wil chatten ingame. Letters doen dingen zoals missiles afvuren en zo. Niet handig als ik in de hangar sta, en alleen gewoon wil chatten. :p

Ik wil dus een knop indrukken die ervoor zorgt dat mijn joysticks een andere macro gaan uitvoeren (eentje waarbij het alfabet er niet meer op zit, behalve dan natuurlijk een knop die de boel weer terugzet op alfabet-invoer-macro). Een macro-switch commando in het script.
Zijn daar een aantal opties voor?

Ik weet niet of ik het probleem zo helemaal tackle, want letters toewijzen aan gebeurtenissen gebeurt natuurlijk in de game zelf. En het chatten ook. Ik gok dat de game wel weet wanneer ik aan het chatten ben, en wanneer er met letters missiles en bommen moeten worden afgeschoten.
Maar afgezien daarvan kan ik wel toepassingen vinden voor het kunnen switchen van macro terwijl het script wordt uitgevoerd. Dus wil ik eigenlijk alsnog weten op welke manier(en) dit kan. :d

Alvast dank voor het ernaar kijken,
Koen

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan