R4i gold kapot

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
lijkt er op dat je kaartje is overleden.
Heb je een kennis die ook een kaartje heeft?
zo ja probeer die eens op je ds.

alle r4 kaartjes werken op mijn ds buiten deze :(
is er geen enkele manier???

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Je kunt kijken of er een nieuwe update is voor je kaartje?
Kijk even op de site an de fabrikant en download de nieuwste software.
Succes

heb het al met zoveel softwares gedaan maar zal nogs probere :p

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
de afbeelding is niet echt duidelijk:confused:
Mischiens een andere micro sd card.
Op de r4 staat de site van de fabrikant, heb je daar gekeken?
Hoor wel weer van je

hoop dat je engels kunt lezen?

NDSi 1.43 hardware upgrade:

1. You can not upgrade NDSi 1.43 card with NDSI 1.43 If your NDSi console has already been upgraded to NDSi 1.43 , you will need another NDSL or NDSi (which should be below version V1.43 ) to upgrade your flash card

2.Make sure NDS was fully charged, better with external power pluged.

3.First, reformate the SD, download the latest kernel .

4.Unzip and copy the files(homebrew,R4iMenu,moonshl2,moonmemo,r4.DAT) to the root of MicroSD card.

5.Download the latest upgrading programs. Unzip and copy the file(fwup143b.nds) to the root of MicroSD card.

6.Insert MicroSD card into r4i-gold card, insert r4i-gold card into nds\dsl\dsi\dsixl

7.Turn on console and press "A" button to run the upgrade file fwup143b.nds. Note:When upgrading the r4i-gold card, it is not allowed to turn off power or pull out r4i- gold card,otherwise it will damage the r4i-gold card.

hoop dat je engels kunt lezen?

NDSi 1.43 hardware upgrade:

1. You can not upgrade NDSi 1.43 card with NDSI 1.43 If your NDSi console has already been upgraded to NDSi 1.43 , you will need another NDSL or NDSi (which should be below version V1.43 ) to upgrade your flash card

2.Make sure NDS was fully charged, better with external power pluged.

3.First, reformate the SD, download the latest kernel .

4.Unzip and copy the files(homebrew,R4iMenu,moonshl2,moonmemo,r4.DAT) to the root of MicroSD card.

5.Download the latest upgrading programs. Unzip and copy the file(fwup143b.nds) to the root of MicroSD card.

6.Insert MicroSD card into r4i-gold card, insert r4i-gold card into nds\dsl\dsi\dsixl

7.Turn on console and press "A" button to run the upgrade file fwup143b.nds. Note:When upgrading the r4i-gold card, it is not allowed to turn off power or pull out r4i- gold card,otherwise it will damage the r4i-gold card.

dat van die a indrukken werkt niet

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan