Updates en instaleren

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

fransmekes

Nieuwe gebruiker
Lid geworden
3 feb 2009
hallo als ik de melding krijg dat er windowns opdates zijn en ga naar de pagina staat er een rood kruis dus kan niks uploaden ook kan ik niks instaleren krijg steeds de melding instalatie mislukt? weet uw mss of een van jullie waar dat aan kan liggen?krijg bij sommige de foutmelding 8000fff
groetjes frans

Laatst bewerkt:
Hoi !

Oplossing: (engels): Here is the answer to your problems. Go to your control panel under add and remove programs you will see a hot fix for kb929777. Uninstall this hot fix. Windows will tell you to reboot, do it. Download the kb929777 for the windows website not the auto update site, (if you do it will install the hot fix first before the kb929777 and then kb929777 will not install again). After successful update you will need to reboot. check for updates( there should be none and your history should show successful update on the kb929777. I also took out 3 gb of mem. before I did this but before it would still not download until I removed the hot fix, so I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE MEM. FIRST. But try it with the mem. in first and it may save you a step.

Oplossing komt van TD Microsoft; heb 'm zelf een maal nodig gehad.

Greetz,

Harry.

update

hallo ben heel blij met uw antwoord maar daar ik geen engels ken is de uitleg moeilijk voor me groetjes marian(de vrouw van frans)

Hoi !

Je kunt de tekst toch laten vertalen door bijv. Google ?

Greetz,

Harry.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan